To add a new comment you need to
- Open the extension window and click the add new comment button, which is located at the bottom of the left panel.
- Log in with your Facebook account.
- Now you can add comments to any page on the Internet, to which you have access.
Different sites for displaying the same page can form different URLs, adding dynamic parameters to the main URL.
In the DEMO expansion, we have left this problem for the moment without an in-depth consideration, but in the release version of the project it will be solved with the introduction of the functional:
- Purge URLs of waste parameters, such as session identifier or referral codes.
- Analyze the page header and its metadata.
- Analyze the content of the page, which is displayed by this or that URL within the same domain.
After installing the extension, its icon will appear in the browser toolbar, which is located to the right of the address bar:
At the moment, the DEMO extension is implemented under the Googe Chrome browser.