What Kind of Information Do We Collect?
When visiting our website, you may submit two kinds of information:
- personal data compiled on an individual basis;
- information collected by default when using the website or services available (hereinafter referred to as the "Information").
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is collected only when voluntarily offered and solely for the purposes clearly stated on our website. Personal data means any information related to your identity, for example:
Name, Login, Password, E-mail address, Cryptocurrency address and other personal data.
What Information is collected automatically?
When you use our website or services available on our website, we collect the data by default based on the devices you use:
Server Log Information:
data collection from the server log when using our website, including your registration data, your visit date and time, pages viewed, your IP address and total time spent on our site.
We collect the data on the computer or mobile device that you use to access our website (your hardware model, operating system version, web browser you use and other device identifiers).
Data collected by cookies:
We and our service providers employ a variety of technologies for data collection, including the cookies. Cookies are small data files stored on your device when you visit a website that transfers the data on your device identifiers, IP address, web browsers used, pages and materials viewed, preview time, mobile app running and link followed.
Use of Information
We will only use this information for the following purposes:
- delivery, servicing, implementation or improvement of our Website and products/services delivered via Fairloris.com;
- data analysis and tracking to specify the content relevance and for a better understanding of the Internet activity of our website users;
- compliance with our legal or regulatory requirements;
- delivery of information and products/services upon your request;
- answers to your inquiries and messages;
- development of new products and services;
- notifications of technical or administrative procedures, support messages;
- notification of news, products, services, events and other information that we may consider interesting to you;
- monitoring and analysis of trends, its use and activities in connection with our website;
- detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions or unauthorized illegal activities;
- protection of rights and property of Fairloris.com parties (as defined below) and other parties;
- consolidation of data that we compile from/about you;
- achievement of other goals or reasons for which the information was collected.
We will share your personal data as follows:
- with your consent or as you instruct;
- with our current or future parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under our common control or ownership or our representatives on the international level;
- with third parties or our service providers;
- your username and any content that you post when using the interactive sections of our website (Internet forums) may become public;
- if assets of our company are merged or sold, or if we finance or are involved in the acquisition or in any other situation where the information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets;
- in response to the request for information if we think such disclosure is required in line with the applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Fairloris.com and other parties;
- with third parties where the Information is disclosed used unreasonably for your identification.
Social Sharing Features
Our website may offer social sharing features, links to social media and other integrated tools. The use of such functions allows data sharing with your contacts or the public depending on your settings for data sharing on social networks. Please, carefully read the privacy policies of companies that provide such features in order to obtain more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and data processing by such organizations.
Personal Data Protection
We take reasonable measures to ensure the security of the information shared via our website. However, there is no fully secure method of data transfer. Therefore, we shall bear no responsibility for data that you provide or receive from us via the Internet, as well as for unauthorized access to or use of such information. We do not guarantee that the Information you submit or that is sent by us shall be at all times received or remain unchanged during transfer. You agree that we, our former, current and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, shareholders, suppliers, sellers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (collectively referred to as the "Fairloris.com parties") shall not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from misappropriation, modification, deletion, destruction or use of information obtained via our website.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You may disable cookies (please refer to the help menu on your browser); however, if you disable them, you will be restricted from using our website.
You may also refuse to receive any advertisement messages from us at any time as instructed in such messages. Nevertheless, we are free to send you messages other than advertisements: technical or administrative notifications, support notifications, your account details.
Hyper-links and third-party websites
Date: August 1, 2017
Copyright © 2017 Fairloris.com | All rights reserved